I’ve been using google opinion rewards for months. Earning 25 cents here 10 cents there. Usually I would receive a survey or two a week..I’ve earned a total of $83 doing a total of 289 surveys since 4/9/2016. That’s an average of a little over 2 surveys per week. But I haven’t received a single survey since July 9th. Today is August 4th, so no surveys in almost a month. I went back in my history and never have I gone this long without a Survey (except for the time I replaced my phone an forgot to install it.) So what gives?
So I asked myself, what has changed recently? Oh yeah, I signed up for Youtube TV recently. And you guess it, on July 9th. Coincidence? I think not. I am pretty sure google has put me at the bottom of their Survey list. They can’t have me earning too much Google Credits to which I can apply for my streaming service. It would cut into their profit margin. Well at least Sams Club has discounted Google Play gift cards. That should help with some of my costs.
So I was working on my car (2005 Mazda 3 Hatchback) the for past few months. Little fixes here and there. New sparks, new ignition coils, and had to replace my ignition coil connectors. But after working on my car extensively I felt I had enough knowledge to try other things. So I decided to pick up a few things to upgrade my car. The first is the Togaurd Digital Wireless Backup Camera, and the other is was Bluetooh Adapter that integrates into my factory head unit (review will come when I get it from china). But this is my review of the Toguard digital Wireless Backup Camera.
1. Wireless! No stupid wire running to the front of my car.
2. Pretty easy install considering my car’s design. (The reverse lights are on my hatchback hatch and the license plate is on my bumper. Which made it interesting.)
3. The camera automatically turned on when in reverse and remains off in all other gears.
4. Screen is clear.
5. Has guidance lines.
6. Has LED lights on it for reversing at night time.
7. Very little lag from when you put it in reverse.
1. Menu navigation was cumbersome. Had to long press buttons to navigate menu screens.
2. Installation was a little difficult, but again mostly due to my car’s design. But could have been a little easier had they made certain wires longer.